In IWCA there are more than 10 different types of groups meeting once/twice a month or weekly sharing an ACTIVITY or a hobby. When a group gets too large, the Club will plan a second or a third.
Mostly there is no fee, but only costs to share.
We are proud to offer you the following Club Activity groups:
- Book discussion: Once a month this group meets and discusses a book.
- Cinema: once a month we choose a movie worth seeing, all genres.
- Conversation Groups
- Other languages can be added in future.
- Culturalia: always open to new members, registration first come first serve, limited groups of 15
- Cuisine: There are several cuisine groups at the moment, all consisting of about 5 to
8 ladies. Each group meets once a month, but they differ in organisation, date,
time, place and how to prepare the meal.
- Dine Out: enjoy an evening meal with your fellow members and discover some of our many restaurants in and around Antwerp.
- Garden and Garden visits: There are 2 large groups meeting monthly. By bus or by
car-pooling they enjoy a trip and guidance to an interesting garden, a flower
show, an exhibition or a garden centre. Generally a small lunch or snack will be
included. Costs are shared.
- Mah-Jong: Twice a month ladies meet and enjoy playing this fascinating game (2 groups).
- Walking: A group of ladies assemble to have a walk in the park and woods of Brasschaat and Schoten.
- Yoga: Once a week this group of ladies practises Yoga in Brasschaat. There is a fee to be paid.